This is an individual programme to achieve agreed targets that could include social, learning and life skills as well as the development of resilience and the ability to transition well to a new setting. The targets could be in one area or more than one area and are agreed at the outset.
- Tailored to suit the needs of a learner with SEND between 4 and 25 years
- To cover the development of life, social and learning as well as resilience skills as well as supporting a transition well to a new setting
- A block of 12 hours of support delivered by a fully referenced and DBS checked team member on an individual basis at school or at home in at least 2 hour sessions on a regular schedule
- Includes advice regarding strategies to support the learner as well as how families can best work with the educational setting
- Process: sharing of updated educational psychology and other reports and completion of a questionnaire followed by an initial 1 and a half hour consultation with the family prior to support being delivered
- Follow-up: 2 x 30minute follow-ups are included
- Cost: by agreement depending upon the scope of the programme and number of blocks purchased based upon an hourly rate of £18.50 per hour