Our friendly team has the training and direct experience of navigating the special educational needs system and understands what families contend with in order to gain the right support for their child. We are also experts in supporting learners with SEND at home and at school and also have supported specialist home programmes.
We offer video and telephone appointments during which we cover topics of your choosing and can provide you with practical support regarding:
- Thinking about whether your child is in the right school or college for them
- Advice about finding the right school and college
- How to ensure that your learner has the right support at school and at home
- How to get more help at your child’s current educational setting
- How to access more support than your child’s setting can currently offer
- Resources and ideas for home programmes, transitions and managing anxiety
- How to get started with a diagnosis if you need one
- Whether you need an EHCP and how to get this started
- Where to get further advice and support
- Recommendations for the types of specialist input you may need to make your case for support such as educational psychology or therapy provision
An in depth 1.5 hour call with one of our senior team costs £375 with a review of documentation prior to the call. During this call we have time to address key challenges that families are facing in supporting their learner that can include accessing the right educational and other support as well as thinking about future educational options and how to proceed. Book here
A 1 hour troubleshooting call with one of our senior team costs £150.00. This can cover any of the areas where you feel that you need advice regarding your child with additional needs. Book here
If you need help to ensure that support is put in place for your child in their school or college we can visit the educational setting and liaise with the educational team supporting your child. We can also attend meetings with you as advocates for you and your child.
We are also experienced at working with local authorities as advocates to help put in place the educational support that a child needs.
If you would like advocacy support please get in touch.
“This call has been so helpful and given me lots of great ideas”Consultation regarding school and home based support
“I felt so alone with everything and it is so great to know that you are here to help”Consultation regarding educational support troubleshooting